Learning pathways can open up opportunities to apply and adapt training to an organisation's specific training requirements.
Hear from four corporate giants about how and why they have used learning pathways to develop internal training programmes, set performance benchmarks and career progression expectations.
- Clem Craven, CSIRT Training Lead, BT Security
- Andy Lowe, Senior Manager, Knowledge and Capability Management, NTT Security
- Aaron Saxton, Director of Training and Education, UKFast
- Cristian Zaharia, Security Operations Manager, Secureworks
- John McGlinchey, Executive Vice President, Global Certifications, CompTIA